Electrical Engineer Lead - Power Generation
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
- An established firm with rich history background
- Exposure for regional best practices in Electrical Engineering
- Integrated system and work process
About our client:
Our client is an established regional firm with a long presence globally. With a loyal set of industrial customers, they are looking to establish a new workforce environment which is driven, process oriented, and with strong customer service. As a group they have major experience in providing a safe work environment throughout many years. During this exciting time they are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to help the business unit expand further.
This role will report to the Head of the team. This role will be part of a matrix team working seamlessly throughout the region. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ability to handle electrical system evaluations, determines electrical requirements, and assists with the development of the Electrical Utility Master Plan for the site.
- Performs Automation System evaluations, determines automation strategy as well as hardware / software requirements. Assists with the development of the Automation Master Plan.
- Develops/interpret schematic and equipment layouts drawings, plans and flows.
- Participate in the development of highlighted P+ID's as well as Functional Analysis documents
- Participates in Design + Risk Reviews, Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) studies, etc
- Managed training of technical / non-technical personnel (Maintenance / Operators / Supervisors / etc) in proper operation of new processes and equipment.
- Supervise electrical contractors during the installation and start-up phases of a project
- Supervise and collaborate with internal and external Drafts people / Engineers / Programmers to develop drawings, designs, PLC code.
- Assists with the development, review, and enhancement of SOP's
- Lead the testing, troubleshooting, and qualification of new equipment / processes.
- Identifies areas for improvement (safety, cost and waste reduction, efficiency improvement, simplification, etc) which support short-term and long-term goals of the new plant.
- Enforces the fulfilment of all related technical standards, regulations and procedures for local as well as international requirements for Safety and GMP with contractors, vendors so as to create a safe work environment for all.
- Perform supporting duties as a maintenance engineer in sourcing, replacement, engineering, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the electrical system.
- Perform and deploy electrical preventive/predictive maintenance procedures according to the plant maintenance strategy.
- Provide troubleshooting effort with necessary support during trip/emergency, and do investigation to locate root cause failure.
- Compliance with Environmental and Safety Scopes on jobsites
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced Electrical Engineer willing to be based in Indonesia, with a keen eye for improvement opportunities. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of around 10 years of stable career record, power generation or oil & gas company background is a plus.
- Familiar in managing strategic electrical engineering & maintenance.
- Exposure in the management of high voltage and low voltage electrical system.
- Familiar in directing a team in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholder in delivering needed electrical and shop floor system design execution.
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Ability to conduct relevant training modules for staff that deals with onboard technology
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Working for a company with a multinational working environment.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927