Embedded Controls Engineer
Embedded Controls Engineer wanted for a world-class engineering firm!
- Dynamic working culture with incentives to innovate
- Collaboration across multidisciplinary teams across the globe
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and skilled professionals
Our client is a world-class engineering firm renowned in the automotive, aerospace and aviation industries. Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for an Embedded Controls Engineer to join their team. Your primary responsibilities will be R&D, product development in Battery Management Systems (BMS) Control as well as Validation and Verification for our client's businesses, mainly power systems. You will also be expected to be the resident technical expert on Embedded Systems technologies and BMS solutions and also develop advanced hardware for the controllers used in our client's future products.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Prior working hands-on experience with embedded hardware and control algorithms testing
- Prior working experience with Simulink, MATLAB and other key control design software
- Prior working experience with controls design for functional safety (e.g. IEC61508 SIL-3, ISO26262 ASIL-D, EC61508, ISO26262, DO254 and DO178C)
- Prior working experience in commercial solutions development and working hands-on from concept to final deliverable
- Strong experience with analog and digital electronics verification
- Strong experience with troubleshooting embedded systems and firmware
- Strong experience in verification of analog and digital electronics
- Good experience with formal requirements documentation as well as recording testing processes using DOORS, Clearquest or Clearcase
- Good knowledge of BMS control for functional safety
The following qualifications are added advantages:
- Prior working experience in developing testing firmware and application software using tools for embedded systems (e.g. Verilog/VHDL, MATLAB/Simulink, ModelSim/QuestaSim)
- Strong knowledge of serial data transfer methods (e.g. ARINC-429, ARINC-825, MIL-STD-1553B)
- Strong knowledge of communication protocols
- Good knowledge of generic control methodologies (e.g. MATLAB scripting, algorithms, modelling, simulation, HIL testing)
- Good knowledge of development for user interface using LabVIEW or C#
- Prior working experience with different embedded controllers such as ARM, DSP and FPG
If you are think you are a good fit for this role, please send your resume to Alrissa.Zheng@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R2199382
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.