Embedded Hardware Engineer
Embedded Hardware Engineer wanted for a world-class engineering firm!
- Dynamic working culture with incentives to innovate
- Collaboration across multidisciplinary teams across the globe
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and skilled professionals
Our client is a world-class engineering firm renowned in the automotive, aerospace and aviation industries. Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for an Embedded Hardware Engineer to join their team. Your primary responsibilities will be R&D as well as product development in Battery Management Systems (BMS) for our client's businesses, mainly power systems. You will also be expected to be the resident technical expert on Embedded Systems technologies and BMS solutions and also develop advanced hardware for the controllers used in our client's future products.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Prior working experience with embedded systems design in either of the following industries: aerospace, automotive, medical or industrial automation
- Prior working experience with design of Battery Management Systems
- Prior working experience with commercial solutions development from product concept to final deliverable
- Prior working experience with functional safety (e.g. IEC61508 SIL-3, ISO26262 ASIL-D, EC61508, ISO26262, DO254 and DO178C)
- Prior working experience with different embedded controllers such as ARM, DSP and FPGA
- Strong experience in both digital and analog electronics design (i.e. ADC, DAC and interface design)
- Strong understanding of testing and troubleshooting regarding embedded systems
- Strong understanding of and experience in embedded hardware design with micro-controller (MCU), digital signal processors (DSP) and field programmable gate array (FPGA)
- Good experience in designing schematics and printed circuit boards (PCB) for high speed/voltage circuits
- Good knowledge of EMI and EMC issues at board level
- Well-equipped to work with embedded hardware and software suppliers to fulfil system requirements
The following qualifications are added advantages:
- Prior working experience with formal verification and validation of design entities
- Prior working experience with firmware development for embedded systems
- Knowledge and experience regarding various serial data transfer methods (e.g. ARINC-429, ARINC-825, MIL-STD-1553B, general asynchronous serial, SPI, CAN Bus)
- Knowledge of other communication protocols (e.g. Profibus, Modbus, TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of motor drives and power electronics converters
If you are think you are a good fit for this role, please send your resume to Alrissa.Zheng@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R2199382
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.