Embedded Value Analyst (12 months contract)
The Embedded Value Analyst will support the Embedded Value Team in delivering quarterly financial analysis, closing/reporting, financial planning and forecasting, expense analysis as well as ad hoc data inputs/ model. In this position, you will assist in the production and reporting of Embedded Value for the Asia-Pacific business.
This role reports into the Head of Valuation and we are looking for a suitably experienced candidate for our client who is a renowned insurance firm.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the team during quarterly closing
- Assumptions setting, calculations (Best Estimate and Sensitivities), checking, analysis and reporting
- Improve quarterly closing process by improving:
- Checking tools (assumptions, calculations & outputs)
- Existing documentation (models and tools)
- Review of current modelling of Financial Solutions deals
- Review of current Single Premium modelling
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in insurance/reinsurance fields
- Experience in financial reporting and valuation at a reinsurer/ direct insurer/ consulting services
- Experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Excel VBA, PowerPoint and Prophet
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers
- Demonstrates ability to solve complex actuarial problems independently
- Good progress with actuarial exams (e.g. Society of Actuaries, Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, Institute of Actuaries of Australia), preferably around Associateship level or higher
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.