Employee Relations Advisor
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$120000 - S$150000 per annum|
- Experience in Employee Relations; Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- Reports to the Manager HR Advisory
- Contribute to the Bank's Regional goal
As an Advisor, you will be supporting multiple stakeholders by providing quality advice relating to policy, process, staff issues and consequence management whilst ensuring a business focused and legally defensible outcome has been considered. You are responsible in supporting and acting as a point of reference for less experienced team members on Employee Relations (ER) matters within Human Resources (HR), be they part of Human Resource Shared Services (HRSS) or otherwise. You will contribute to the roll out of global and local HSW initiatives as directed and be the local Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Health, Safety and Wellbeing (HSW) support.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating and influencing outcomes with employer representatives such as unions and or legal representatives and Health, Safety and Wellness regulators.
- Strong experience acting in an advisory role requiring specialist Employee Relations (ER) knowledge including misconduct, poor performance, absenteeism, long-term illness and the investigation and resolution of Equal Opportunity (EO) complaints and other grievances or equivalent Human Resources (HR) experience where ER matters were a major component of this role.
- Demonstrated ability to apply sound judgement and commercial acumen to a range of cases.
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant ER legislation and industrial instruments and capacity to understand Health and Safety legislation and the ANZ approach to HSW and deploy and promote its products and services.
- Well-developed influencing skills.
- Strong ability to work as part of a team.