Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
My clients are one of the biggest suppliers of Test and Assembly services for a variety of Semiconductor devices. They're looking for an Engineer (Test Product - Mixed Signal Logic) to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Working as a member of a knowledgeable team to support test engineering activities such as yield improvement and test program troubleshooting.
- Possibility to lead initiatives for enhancing revenue.
- Customer conversation of the program or product and external interface.
- First-level hardware, software, and device troubleshooting.
- Assist PE/EE in developing their technical and soft abilities.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering diploma or an equivalent qualification.
- Direct experience working with ATEs like Teradyne, LTX, Agilent, Credence, and others on RF/Mixed-Signal/Logic products and IC test methodologies.
- IC ATE test program development experience is highly desired.
- It is highly advantageous to be familiar with measurement instruments like oscilloscopes, vector analyzers, and spectrum analyzers.
- The ability to work with little oversight or strong project management and reporting abilities.
- Focused on the bottom line, with strong interpersonal abilities and cross-functional experience.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend