Engineering Architect wanted for a leading Financial Services firm!
- Leading Financial Services firm
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading Financial Services company with strong presence across the APAC region. They are well- known for their high- performing work culture and collaborative environment.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Engineering Architect/ Senior L3 Desktop Engineer to join their IT team. Reporting to the Head of IT Infrastructure, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the next generation of their enterprise computing across their end user computing platforms, regardless of whether it is on premise physical or off- premise VDI. You will also be expected to introduce and bring in the latest desktop and cloud- related technologies to the firm,
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 years of engineering large scale desktop deployments and migration of office technologies including office 2016 and 365
- Possess strong deep understanding of Windows Operating systems including Windows 10
- Good technical expertise with PowerShell scripting or similar programming languages to automate manual and repetitive tasks
- Sound knowledge on Microsoft Lync or Skype
- Extensive experience in managing and supporting 3rd party tools such as SCCM, Altris, Systrack etc.
- Has implementation experience with Mobile Device Management/ Mobile Application Management on desktop systems
- Great effective communicator with the ability to develop relationships with stakeholders across different businesses
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.