Enterprise Architect - Agile Software Development House
|Salary:||S$12000 - S$20000 per month + competitive benefits|
Our Client is a top-tier blue chip technology house driving some of the most advanced software engineering projects in the world. This role presents you with the unique opportunity to join an industry leader and be involved in some of the most disruptive, game-changing projects that make a real impact. Their approach to enterprise architecture is business-focused and they work to align the perspective of key business stakeholders with what cutting edge technology can deliver.
This role will have you:
- Understand requirements and formulate the design - creating a solution structure which will meet the various requirements, balancing the goals and constraints on the solution
- Be involved in advising key stakeholders and guiding technical teams in building technical architecture solutions - this could include but may not be limited to object modeling across various platforms, governor limits, and integrations with key business applications.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams within the organization, including digital design teams and development teams, helping all team members to contribute to the architecture, taking good ideas from everyone and making them part of a coherent whole.
- Be an expert visualizer and communicator, good at abstracting and modeling solutions, and seeing the "big picture" of a solution and its context as a set of interacting components
- Be an evangelist for new or different technologies, processes or solutions, whilst maintaining a responsibility to help manage change, which may mean reining in this enthusiasm where risks and costs would outweigh the benefits.
To be a successful candidate for this role, you will require all or most of the following experience and exposure:
- Strong knowledge of established Enterprise Architecture frameworks/methodologies, i.e. TOGAF, Zachman, Gartner.
- Come with 7-12 years' experience in enterprise architecture, software development environments and still be very hands-on with coding and technical skills
- Significant project delivery experience in complex technology environments - this role is very software development focused, so individuals with experience integrating solutions with leading enterprise technologies (Oracle, SAP, Pegasystems, NetSuite, Pegasystems).
- Top of the class analytical skills with a thirst and track record for solving complex problems. Interestingly, numerical skills alone won't cut it, you've got to be creative and bold about finding new ways of doing things.
- Degree qualified professionals from global top-tier educational institutions and engineering schools are strongly encouraged to apply.
you can look forward to the following:
- Exceptional exposure to truly cutting edge projects that have no comparison in the market
- A highly selective and exclusive employer that has a track record of employing the cream of the crop
- If you're fortunate enough to secure this opportunity, it will truly change your career long term.
Contact Vishnu Venkatesh at firstname.lastname@example.org / +65 6854 5614 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00045225.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1767325.