Enterprise Command Centre Operations manager
Enterprise Command Centre Manager wanted for a leading international brand!
- Leading international brand
- Dynamic and high performing work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading international brand with a strong presence in the APAC region and provide services mainly around Post- Trade and derivatives trading.
They are currently looking for an exceptional candidate to join their IT Infrastructure team as their Enterprise Command Centre manager. Reporting to the VP, you will be responsible for overseeing all areas of Enterprise Command Centre which is critical for the firm's trading activities and runs on 24x7 basis. These ECC operations include Network, Infrastructure, Storage, Security and Applications Monitoring. You will also be managing a small level 2 support team and provide mentorship as and when required. Additionally, you will also be involved in managing a small portion of Data Centre and Co-location operations whenever necessary.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10 years of working experience, with at least 5 years of Enterprise Command Centre Operations experience
- Strong experience in managing mission critical operation systems such as Network, storage, infrastructure, Storage, Security etc.
- Good experience in Data Centre facilities such as generators, cooling, structure cabling etc.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure and application monitoring tools used in a command centre environment
- Experience in leading a small level 2 operational support team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationship with and manage external vendors
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.