Enterprise Incident Officer (VP)
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Our client is a leading financial institution with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore. They are currently looking for a Senior Enterprise Incident Manager to join their Business Resiliency team. Reporting to the Global head based in the US, you will play a critical role in managing and executing all enterprise- level incidents and crisis management plan to assure resiliency across all business functions. This includes monitoring and reacting to alerts from SMEs and corporate teams related to technology, cyber security, news, physical security, facilities and weather events. You will also work closely with the team globally to ensure 24 x 7 coverage on all incidents and serve as the main POC / SME for all managed incidents across APAC.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related field of study
- Has at least 10 - 13 years of experience in Crisis, Incident & Business Continuity Management ideally within global financial institutions or large corporate MNCs
- Strong experience in monitoring & managing enterprise wide level incidents related to Technology, Cyber Security events, News, Physical Security & Facilities, weather events etc.
- Strong experience in planning and developing business contingency process workflows and playbooks, as well as running simulated exercises to manage and mitigate all crisis and incidents
- Proven experience engaging with Senior business leaders and regulators on all sorts of incidents and crises and provide advisory services accordingly
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.