Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
My clients are one of the biggest suppliers of Test and Assembly services for a variety of Semiconductor devices. They're looking for an Assembly Equipment Engineer to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Perform analysis on equipment related issues and provide solutions for improvement
- Execute Continuous Improvement Project or activities in Quality, Delivery and Cost
- Directly engage with Vendor / Supplier for Continues Equipment Improvement
- Actively participate in Mech Saw and LG MTBA and UPH activities
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor or Manager from time to time.
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong capability in equipment troubleshooting
- Ability to work under pressure & in a Dynamic Environment.
- 2-3 years of work experience in related field
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend