My clients are leading suppliers of semiconductor, LED, and electronic assembly solutions for various industries. They're looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Throughout the whole manufacturing cycle, plan, schedule, organize, and oversee the final approval of machine builds.
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan activities that will satisfy both company needs and customer demands.
- Keep an eye on weekly (or daily, depending on demand) Shipment/MFG schedules and, as necessary, coordinate operations with Marketing, Production, Engineering, Purchasing, and Logistics.
- Ensure that there are enough orders released to manufacture the machines and customize them for shipments.
- Manage shipment grids to create a plan, modify models, convert, demo, or rotate.
- Follow up on shortages with customers regarding ETA and escalate any build- or shipping-related issues
- At least 3 years of working experiences in materials and production planning in a manufacturing environment.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Experience with ERP software, Microsoft Office, Excel Macro and/or Oracle report writing a plus
- Familiar with production flow and constraints.
- Familiar with scheduling
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend