Equities Trader - Night Shift; Open to Fresh Grads
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Equities Trader - Night Shift (US Market)
- High Visibility
- Autonomous Environment
- Strong Remuneration
My client is a newly set up Hedge Fund that has just acquired it's MAS licences. They have exciting growth plans and are looking for an Equities Trader to join them to help cover the US market on a night shift for them.
The incumbent will be working closely with the CIO to contribute on idea generation around single stock positions and broader markets. Further, to assist on Trade Execution & perform transaction cost analysis to achieve best outcomes.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 1+ years' of relevant working experience, fresh graduates can be considered
- Knowledge of public equities
- Knowledge or experience with the US market is a plus
- A bachelors' degree in a related discipline
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good multitasking skills
- Good communication skills required for this role
Contact Sohail Kukar on (65) 6854 5651 | email@example.com or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA License Number: R1767309