Esports Marketing Manager (12 months contract)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing Contracting|
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$7500 per month|
Our client, an established ICT company, is looking to hire an Esports Manager to join their Digital Entertainment team focusing on developing esports programs to engage the community and players. Their goal is to build the PVP Esports brand and create an inclusive esports ecosystem to engage and excite fans, players and partners alike. The team is also responsible for educating and championing esports across the Group in local and overseas markets.
- Plan, manage and execute esports events and campaigns to expand PVP Esports Championship brand and viewership across South-east Asia.
- Identify esports content creation and acquisition opportunities.
- Build rapport and work closely with cross functional stakeholders, partners and vendors to ensure win-win outcomes.
- Track measurable criteria and KPIs to evaluate our success in esports and develop business review and improvement reports.
- Maintain deep understanding and intimate knowledge of global esports industry and insights (i.e., relevant titles, industry trends, players, teams, etc.) to constantly refine our game plan and identify opportunities to bring in additional value for our esports programs.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Passionate gamer and strong team player, self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in project management, event management, marketing esports or business management, preferably in the video game, experiential marketing or sports industries.
- Experience in organizing esports and/or sports digital content planning, productions and broadcast/distribution in Asia to drive viewership.
- Proven success leading projects and managing stakeholders and vendors across different countries.
- Strong project management skills with ability to drive planning, schedules, budgeting, resource management, collaboration and status reporting.
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of both the gaming and cultural nuances in Southeast Asia.
- Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Interested applicants are encouraged to write in with your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257