Events Manager, APAC
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$70000 - S$90000 per annum|
My client is a leading publishing company with a presence in over 4000 schools around the world. Their business is undergoing expansion and an exciting new position has been created for a high-calibre events candidate to join their team as Events Manager.
Based in Singapore and reporting directly to the Global Marketing Director who is based in the UK. You will be responsible for the Events department which includes supervision of a number of Event Executives. You will need to be experienced in event planning, event execution and servicing skills to ensure the delivery of quality events across regions. You will need to develop creative solutions and fresh approaches to events that meet business requirements, while leveraging and maintaining the marketing, branding, quality guidelines and budget goals.
Ideal candidates should possess
- Min 5 years managerial experience in meeting planning/events management
- Previously in a regional role
- Team management experience
- Experience in handling different size and type of events
- Outstanding budget and project management skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and able to handle multiple events under tight deadlines
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to multi-task and work independently in a leadership role
Contact Gary Wong on (65) 6854 5633 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number GW42596 www.ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117