Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Divisional Manager, Banking & Financial Services
Execution Trader, Equities - Open to Fresh Grads (Night & Day Shifts)
- High Visibility
- Autonomous Environment
- Strong Remuneration
My client is a rapidly growing Hedge Fund. They have exciting growth plans and are looking for two Equities Traders to join them to help cover the US market on a night shift for them as well a day shift
The incumbent will be working closely with the CIO to contribute on idea generation around single stock positions and broader markets. Further, to assist on Trade Execution & perform transaction cost analysis to achieve best outcomes.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 1+ years' of relevant working experience, fresh graduates can be considered
- Knowledge of public equities
- Knowledge or experience with the US market is a plus
- A bachelors' degree in a related discipline
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good multitasking skills
- Good communication skills required for this role
Contact Sohail Kukar on (65) 6854 5651 | email@example.com or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA License Number: R1767309