Executive Admin Assistant - 12 months contract
Do you have high energy, strong initiative, and have a proactive approach in anticipating your managers' needs? Would you enjoy working in a fast-paced global organization where enabling customer business outcomes is a key to success? Are you an experienced Group Admin Assistant?
The Group Administrative Assistant role will provide executive level support to 1 Senior Director and 2 Directors who are reporting directly to the Senior Director. The role consists of administering executive management support, global operations, projects. This position offers a wide variety of administrative functions, as well as the responsibility for executive-level interfaces. This position will require someone who can demonstrate exceptional ability to effectively re-prioritize and adjust direction in response to changing situations; exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all transactions, including working with highly confidential and sensitive information. This position has outward facing contact with internal and external executives and their assistants.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Make administrative decisions and requests for information on behalf your managers to provide complex calendar management, spanning multiple global time-zones which allows your managers to stay focused on their initiatives.
Coordinate site-wide event, leadership off-site events, quarterly All Hands meetings broader region and regional events; drive communications and productivity while managing to budget
Work efficiently and effectively to manage logistics for large scale meetings/events. This may include major annual events such as Annual Kick-Off event
Coordinate and schedule both internal and external meetings, including customer and partner meetings for the Senior Director
- Arrange domestic and international travel, including passport and visa requirements for the Senior Director and 1 director
- Process expense reports for the Senior Director and be interim approver for 4 direct reports expenses.
- Support with raising Purchase Orders (PO) and help with procurement process and advice as needed.
- Adhere to, track and manage fiscal year budgets for travel and expenses with Finance partner
- Maintenance of internal SharePoint sites for cross group and global collaboration and various distribution groups.
- Assist Human Resource partner with managing internal and external confidential information related to personnel, changes in organization and changes in business priorities
- Coordinate and support on executive visits
- Manage the Directors' org assets including PCs and PC peripherals
- Manage 2 dedicated room bookings and queries
- Check the GMO pigeon hall and distribute
- Ad hoc support for expense approval for 5 other people in the team
What is required of you?
- Ability to apply diplomacy and professionalism in various situations and communications with broad and diverse global audiences (employees, executives, partners and customers)
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing and important activities quickly and effectively, including solid project management and problem-solving skills, while following through on issues in a timely manner
- Ability to readily and easily switch gears in response to unexpected events and circumstances
- Capability to balance the need for more information with business and strategy considerations in order to make good administrative support decisions
- Prepare for, anticipate and effectively deal with logistical problems and roadblocks
- Excellent organizational, analytical and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure within short time constraints, and in relatively ambiguous and complex situations
- Maintain utmost confidentiality with sensitive and personal information
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years of demonstrated success in supporting a senior executive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.).
- Knowledge of corporate organization, departmental business practices, and tools are strongly preferred.
- Role may be required to work outside normal working hours at times
Candidates with the relevant experience in a group admin function are encouraged to apply!
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.