Executive Director, Forex Platform and Remittance
A global forex platform is currently looking out for an Executive Director as they are expanding in Singapore. This individual will be overseeing all the operations and management in the Singapore office.
This firm is a regional forex platform in the region and also has a remittance arm to it. As the most senior individual in the Singapore office, this incumbent will be expected to oversee the running of the office and work closely with the head office on rolling out policies and procedures. He/she will also communicate on behalf of the company, with shareholders, government entities and external parties, such as bank or other financial partners.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Past senior managerial experience in Singapore's financial industry, preferably banking, remittance, or asset managementCandidates with buy-side experience are preferred
- Understanding of the Singapore regulatory framework for financial services, including the Companies Act, Securities and Futures Act and all relevant MAS circulars
- Ability to read/write in Mandarin is compulsory due to the stakeholders the incumbent will be interacting with
- Degree in Economics/Law/Business/Accounting
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1981194
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.