Executive/Senior Executive (Capital Management & Prophet)
- Responsible for prophet model reviews & managing capital management process
- Responsible for support and reduce risk to the Prophet modelling within Actuarial team
- Ensure that risks taken in own areas of work are controlled within approved limits.
- Ensure full understanding of FDO and one's own accountability in delivering these outcomes.
- The systems and controls include Cyclical Model Review, Annual audit and Integrated Assurance Implementation
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Major in Actuarial Science and/or passed preliminary actuarial papers (under Institute of Actuaries / Society of Actuaries / Institute of Actuaries of Australia)
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and PROPHET is an advantage
- 3 - 6 years of relevant knowledge and experience in the insurance industry.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269
*LI - BF