Executive/Senior Executive (Capital Management & Prophet)
- Responsible for prophet model reviews & managing capital management process
- Responsible for support and reduce risk to the Prophet modelling within Actuarial team
- Ensure that risks taken in own areas of work are controlled within approved limits.
- Ensure full understanding of FDO and one's own accountability in delivering these outcomes.
- The systems and controls include Cyclical Model Review, Annual audit and Integrated Assurance Implementation
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Major in Actuarial Science and/or passed preliminary actuarial papers (under Institute of Actuaries / Society of Actuaries / Institute of Actuaries of Australia)
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and PROPHET is an advantage
- 3 - 6 years of relevant knowledge and experience in the insurance industry.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269
*LI - BF
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.