F&B Operations Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$72000 - S$84000 per annum|
Our client is looking for a F&B Operations Manager is responsible for the overall operations of the outlet. They are running a famous European café located in the prime area of Singapore. You would also be responsible for the proper execution and development of the outlet both operationally and financially, by leading their team members to deliver the highest quality of service, food and beverages to the outlet's guests.
- Develop a risk management framework, policy and process.
- Develop and establish financial budget and plans.
- Develop and maintain business continuity strategies, policies and guidelines.
- Develop managers and high potential employees through organisational talent capability review.
- Design restaurant concepts.
- Develop service recovery framework.
- Drive service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain strategic business partner relationships.
- Establish business continuity processes.
- Establish business strategies for the business function.
- Establish operational plans for the business function.
- Facilitate innovation and lead managers to manage change.
- Facilitate innovation process within the organisation.
- Lead managers to develop organisational and governance strategies.
- Manage compliance with food and beverage hygiene policies and procedures.
- Manage revenue management.
- Oversee cost controlling and food purchasing activity.
- Plan and develop menus for food service establishments.
- Provide leadership during crisis situations.
- Strategize service operations.
Looking for candidates who have managed a rich F&B restaurant experience for 8 to 10 years. Experience and knowledgeable of managing the entire restaurant operations. Candidate must be able to communicate in Mandarin.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV or email it to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135