F&B Purchasing Professional
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
About Our Client
Our client comes with a reputable brand known as one of the premier marine solutions. Their business is founded on solid clientele and a customer oriented business approach. The key success of the company's business is now on expanding and improving their operations services in Singapore. During this exiting time we are looking for an experienced and energetic Procurement professional with deep knowledge into food catering procurement activities.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing of an expansive array of food and beverage products, with an eye on competitive and fair value of the procured items for extensive period of time
- A keen eye on managing product shelf life appropriately with the need of the clients
- Ability to work and team with internal clients on various functions
- Ability to manage seamless and timely processes, e.g purchase requisition, RFI/RFP/RFQ, tenders, vendor selection, contracting, invoices, payments (milestones and terms), and deliverable completion
- Cooperate with the client's general enquiries and orders.
- Proactively support related tasks and assignments.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced procurement professional with an eye for managing an excellent food and beverage sourcing, to be based in West Singapore. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Those who needs work permit and passes in Singapore need not to apply.
- At least more than 5 years of experience in managing procurement/purchasing activities within food and beverage commodities
- Ability to map, engage, and procure products from established vendors throughout the Asia Pacific region, with primary focus in Singapore
- Proven previous experiences in managing significant spending, negotiation prowess, and solid contract management skills.
- Exerting strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experienced in a fast paced working environment.
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, and motivational tactics - goal orientated.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mind-set.
- Willingness to work on half-day Saturday.
What's on Offer
- Working for a reputable and prime marine solutions firm in its industry.
- Being part of a growing and expanding firm in Singapore.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.