F&O Clearing Operations Client Servicing (12 month contract)
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$72000 per annum|
Our client, a top-tier Investment Bank, is looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them on a 12-month contract basis to take on the role of a Futures & Options and OTC Clearing Operations Client Services Representative (CSR), who is responsible for day-to-day servicing of FOOTC Clients domiciled in the Asia Pacific Region. The CSR provides our clients with a one-stop point of contact for our clients to navigate their queries and issues through the organization.
- Client Account Management supporting a portfolio of clients as primary coverage and face-off
- Client focused and engage in building and fostering good relationship with existing clients
- Acting as communication bridge between clients and internal parties to resolve client issues/queries
- Participate in client visits with Sales & Marketing (New Business Pitches / Ongoing Client Service)
- Provide clients with in-person demonstrations of client interface systems
- Provide new product/market support to clients
- Carry out process improvement reviews to improve client servicing standards
- Participate and manage projects to delivery.
- Breaks investigation and resolution on client issues
- Presentable, confident and client focused. Client facing experience or ability to conduct discussions with clients in a confident manner.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Candidate will be able to manage own time and know when to escalate.
- Minimum 4 years industry experience within a client service team with knowledge of Futures & Options and OTC Clearing preferred.
- Knowledge of Operational Risk, Client Money Protection and Funding
- Any additional language skills is a benefit
If you have the required experience and is able to commit to a 12-month contract, please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257