My client is a current looking for a Facility Director to come and join their operations. They are a leading service provider within the manufacturing industry. This is a senior leadership role where you will be managing a high performing team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure the delivery of Facilities Management services to a high standard. Identifying opportunities that will continuously improve all aspects of FM operations
- Focus on quality of service delivery, ensuring best practice
- Lead the Energy Management and Environmental/Sustainability focus for FM
- Support the development of FM contracts and contractor management
- Contribute to FM Procurement strategy and benchmarking projects
- Responsibility for the delivery of FM Helpdesk services and systems
- Support and lead the management of all Hard Services Incl. Asset Management across M&E plant, Buildings & Equipment and PPM scheduling
- Management and reporting of Facilities budgets
- Develop, review and keep the Business Continuity Plan and arrangements up to date, fit for purpose and regularly tested.
- You will be required to motivate, develop and lead a brilliant team and build great relationships with external suppliers
Looking for candidates with who have a minimum of 10 years' experience with facility management within a manufacturing space. Experienced and knowledgeable in EHS is a must.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.