Facility Manager (Soft Services)
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$95000.00 - S$105000.00 per annum|
My Client is looking for a Facilities Manager (Soft Services) to help out to carry their day-to-day management of staff and services provided by their customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To act as a senior single client point of contact for the delivery of soft services on site
- Provide direction and expertise to the team by promoting the company's strategies and best business practices with the support of the Key Account Manager
- Ensure contract is being delivered in a cost effective way for the client
- Evaluate the ongoing financial performance to develop action plans to improve financial performance
- Compile and present a monthly client review pack and run the monthly client meeting
- Responsible for the leadership of all employees including effective resource management, recruitment, induction, PDRs, development, coaching and performance management
- Ensure the provision of a safe working environment and comply to ISS HSE standard in operations.
- Develop implementation plan to manage business growth, improve workplace quality, drive cost savings & optimize the facilities portfolio.
Ideally you would have the following background:
- Proven background within the delivery of soft facilities services on a large client site
- Strong Facilities Management experience for at least 7 years
- Training and development of team members
- Ability to communicate at all levels in an appropriate manner
- Experience of presenting to, and meeting with clients.
- Ability to produce and analyse financial budgets and information
- Proven skills in building strong relationships with customers and managing their expectations
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.email@example.com #LI-SC #Supplychain
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.