|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$72000.00 - S$84000.00 per annum|
My client is a logistics provider is currently looking for a Facility and Safety Manager to join their operations. This role will be based in the East of Singapore.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop building preventive maintenance work plans and ensuring smooth operation of the facility
- Ensuring all works carried out in accordance and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Plan, schedule and coordinate all building, mechanical and electrical maintenance programs and upgrading works
- Manage tenants' feedback and deal with tenancy matters such as fitting out works, handing & taking over of premises and other requests
- To identify & report, whenever there are any potential operating problems for any maintenance work immediately without delay
- Co-ordinates with departments concerned regarding issues relating to maintenance repair, maintenance, installation or fabrications of maintenance works
- Prepare cost estimates of repair works, work specifications, invitation of quotation and recommendation for award of quotation
- Manage Addition & Alteration work with contractors to meet timely delivery
- Ensure buildings are always maintained to a good standard of cleanliness and security.
- Conduct fire safety drill and trainings to occupants.
- Ensuring fire safety requirements stipulated in Fire Safety Acts for CERT.
- Any other related issues pertaining to properties, building works, safety and security
Health, Safety and Environmental
- Support the HSE Committee with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met
- Provide support to Projects and Operations team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Ensure the HSE compliance of the company and perform regular HSE audits in the areas of operations and facilities.
- Attend planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
- Provide support to the dept on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives e.g. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc
- Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements.
- Ensure training, toolbox meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company's training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the management and HSE Committee.
- Manage Safety Statistic reporting within Singapore. Track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the management and HSE Committee.
- Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested
- Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
- Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
- Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
- Support site management in the development of work site Risk Assessments, HSE campaigns and good practices.
- Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required.
Ideally you should have a Degree/ Diploma in Building, Facilities Management, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent. At least 10 years work experience in facilities management, of which at least 5 years in managerial position. Preferable with logistics environment and familiar with operation of ASRS. SCDF certified Fire Safety Manager, and in practise.
Possess a valid registration with MOM as Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WSHO).
Possess good organizational, troubleshooting, strong team player and problem-solving skills.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.