Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 25 May 2023
- SalaryS$65000.00 - S$87000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSupply Chain & Procurement
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
Failure Analysis Engineer (Ball Bonder & Advance packaging)
My client, a leading MNC and provider of semiconductor packaging and electronic assembly solutions is looking to hire a Failure Analysis Engineer to be based in Singapore.
- Manage and drive customer quality and reliability requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate identification of failures by performing characterization of failures, part analysis and fault isolation. Such investigations can be on mechanical, electrical, process, and/or system level, on part level or machine level.
- Use methodologies such as FEMA, DOE, Fish Bone, 8D, and data analytics tools such as Advanced Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Minitab etc when carrying out root cause investigations.
- Perform failure analysis and root cause investigations; communicate status and results to customers and internal stakeholders through verbal communication and written documents.
- Provide timely troubleshooting support to field engineers in helping to identify and rectify product/process failures timely.
- Serve as a liaison between customer, field engineers and internal stakeholders on quality and reliability issues.
- Manage closed loop corrective action for quality and reliability issues.
- May need to travel occasionally on short notice to customer location for troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Minimum Degree in Engineering discipline, preferably in electrical or mechanical
- At least 3 years of working experience in Engineering, Technical Support or Failure Analysis is preferred.
- Experience with hands-on on wire bonding equipment is preferred.
- Experience with hands-on troubleshooting of complex electro/mechanical equipment using tools such as oscilloscope.
- Ability to read and interpret complex engineering data sheets and engineering specifications, as well as perform gap analysis.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend