FCC Advisory Officer
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established Global Bank looking to hire a compliance advisor for the wholesale banking to support the front office and the compliance team.
As a compliance subject matter expert, you will provide a wide range of services to our business units related to compliance function.
You will be working closely to the business and give them advice on the regulations and specific questions on products related.
As a compliance subject matter expert, you will:
- Maintain a high standard of regulatory compliance and protect the bank's reputation
- Advise the business on regulatory requirements related compliance
- Assist on compliance policies and procedures that meet regulatory requirements around the world.
- Have a proactive approach and will keep the business aware or any upcoming compliance changes and regulatory obligations and risk assessment of initiatives that impact the business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 6+ years' significant practice in compliance advisory, risk management and regulatory space besides ideally product background related to wholesale banking.
- Strong stakeholder management experience and ability to influence
- Strong knowledge and proven track record in AML and regulatory
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.