FCC Analytics (12 months contract)
|Salary:||S$7500 - S$10500 per annum|
Are you a FCC or AML Subject Matter Expert with an analytics background and well-versed with R, Python, SQL or Fircosoft? And willing to take on a 12 months contract to handle Group Level transaction monitoring and name screening?
- Analyse comprehensive impact of financial crime related regulatory matters on the relevant business area and its operations.
- Ensure that key changes (to laws, rules, regulations) are communicated and cascaded (in region/country), in coordination with group communications.
People and Talent
- Provide leadership, management and coaching to direct reports to ensure they are highly engaged and performing to their potential.
- Promote and embed a culture of openness, trust and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory and policy compliant conduct is the norm.
- Stimulate an environment where forward planning, prioritisation, deadline management and streamlined workflows and collaborative, inclusive yet effective and efficient work practices are the norm.
- Ensure staff in Department] have clearly articulated and well understood roles and responsibilities through meaningful and accurate job descriptions.
- Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, Client Risk Assessments, AML Monitoring and Case
- Apply risk and data analytic tools/techniques to optimise and tune relevant detection scenarios, and screening and monitoring systems.
- Review and assess existing system and controls relevant to FCC to ascertain operational performance and effectiveness.
- Align/support with the alignment of relevant systems and controls to industry best practice and close out any compliance gaps.
- Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML monitoring) to manage risks.
- Ensure that detection scenarios that are developed and deployed are fit-for-purpose.
- Attend relevant leadership meetings.
- Ensure tracking and remediation of surveillance and investigations related regulatory findings.
- Prepare and cascade lessons learned from audit findings, FCC assurance activities and specific investigations.
Regulatory & Business conduct
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the function/ team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for
- Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Experienced candidates available on immediate/short notice are highly encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com.Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257