FCC & investigations- Insurance
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
"The increasing weight of new regulatory legislations from regulators...means that firms need to ensure that no risk fall between the cracks"
My clients one of the global top financial advisors is looking to hire a financial crime compliance officer. You will be liaising with various senior stakeholders (internal and external).
You will be in charge of:
- Conducting investigations in relation to customer complaints and market conduct related issues.
- Detecting suspicious transactions and clients' identification and screening.
- Monitoring the fitness and propriety of representatives.
- Assisting in preparation of regular statistics / reports as required for internal review or for submissions to the relevant local authorities or Group.
- The administration of anti-money laundering and combating financing of terrorist
- Compliance and Financial Crime training
To be qualified for this role, you will have:
- some professional insurance and compliance qualifications ( CMFAS Modules 5, 9, 9A, CHI, 8 and 8A)
- a strong knowledge following regulations : Insurance Act, MAS guidelines, SFA, FAA
- at least 3 years relevant experience.
Kindly note that only suitable candidates will be notified, however feel free to reach out to me for any confidential discussion.