Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is a leading global investment bank, looking for a financial crime professional with report writing skills to join their Asia team in Singapore at AVP level.
Reporting to the Head of EDD, you will be responsible for researching, analysing and writing reports in identifying financial crime risks for high risk customers. You will also verify SOW, conduct in-depth nature of business analysis and identify if client is PEP entity. Lastly, summarise the report findings and provide solutions on how risk can be mitigated.
- At least 4-8 years' relevant experience in FCC in banks, with report writing skills
- ICA and CAMS qualification would be a plus
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to converse in Mandarin is preferred as the role involves interaction with Chinese clients
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.email@example.com with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend