FCC investigation (3-4 months contract)
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services company with strong network globally.
For this role, You will investigate cases / alerts escalated by Financial Crime Surveillance Unit (FCSU) team and transactional trends for the purpose of identifying suspicious transactions / activities and escalate Suspicious Transactions Reports to the Head of FCC or designate, in compliance with Group policy and procedures, laws and regulations in Singapore on AML/CFT.
To qualify for the role, you should have:
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 1-year of relevant experience in Transaction monitoring experience (AML), CDD and KYC
- Sound knowledge of applicable AML Laws and Regulations of the respective country and the ability to interpret and apply them to actual situations.
- Comply with Group Money Laundering Prevention Policy and Procedures to the extent applicable and reporting all Suspicious Transactions to the Line Manager/Team Lead.
- Detailed understanding of relevant Group and local policies and standards.
- Good knowledge of banking products and support structure.
- Good data analytics, application & interpretation skills. An inquisitive approach to practices and procedures. Personal authority and integrity. Independence and resilience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Should you be keen, please email your most updated CV or call for a confidential chat at +65 6854 5644.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081