FI Credit Associate
A global leading security firm is looking for a Credit professional for their Counterparty Credit team.
This role's primary focus is to assess and manage the credit risk of Borrowers that are active users of a variety of credit products, including derivatives, financing products, money market and direct credit lines.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Min 3 years of relevant experience
- Solid understanding of capital markets and derivative products
- Strong financial analysis and risk assessment skills
- Familarity with legal documentations including ISDAs
- MBA and/or CFA designation would be an asset
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or contact 6854 5620 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1769240
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.