Finance Analyst - 1 year contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Finance & Accounting Contracting|
Our client is a multinational investment bank and financial services company. It maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world providing services in investment banking, private banking, asset management, and shared services. They are known for its strict bank-client confidentiality and banking secrecy practice.
For this role, Your scope includes all operational aspects around accounting, control and reporting of people related expenses under various bonuses and deferred compensation plans, Month end / Quarter end close activities, Preparation of various reports and analyses and interaction with stakeholders, Year-end statutory disclosures and audit.
- Bachelor degree in Banking & Finance or related field
- 2 years of relevant experience in a high pressure, deadline focused commercial environment or audit and assurance function.
- Previous work experience in Banking and Finance is preferred but not necessary.
- Previous exposure to compensation accounting is preferred but not necessary.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Windows.
- Strong technical background in accounting and management reporting
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS relating to Comp Accounting
- A flexible approach to work combined with a "can do" attitude that is task orientated.
- A logical mind set with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the presence and ability to influence peers and seniors.
- Committed and determined self-starter.
- Outgoing/team player.
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081