|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||great bonus scheme|
Our client is an MNC manufacturing company with the regional headquarters in Singapore is looking for a Finance Analyst
- business analyst
- cost planning
- budgeting and forecasting
This is a sole contributor role who will be reporting into the General Manager and working closely with the finance team and other business partners in the company.
You will analyse financial status, monitor variances and make comperative analysis. Support financial planning, forecasting and budgeting. Review, recommend solutions and provide insights to finance/cost related issues.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent with proven record of accounting/GAAP knowledge
- Experience in manufacturing industry is a plus
- Self started, proactive with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills and ability to interact positively across all levels of organization
Competitive salary range.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649