Finance Analyst (6 month contract)
Our client, a top-tier Investment Management, is urgently seeking an experienced Finance Analyst to take on a 6-month maternity cover within the Finance Division.
- Responsible for preparing month-end closing, journal entries, reconciliations, tax filings and financial statements.
- Assist in financial statement preparation of Asia foreign entities, including coordinating with local administrators and helping to guide the local audit and reporting process to completion.
- Assist in coordination of Asia foreign area and reconciling information to the main US company.
- Interaction with operations, legal, and tax departments as well as local administrator.
- Monthly Account analyses and assistance with foreign/domestic projects.
- Management reporting and quarterly/semi-annual filings.
- Assist in the coordination of annual audit.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Finance or Accounting Role, (e.g. preferably public accounting background with hedge fund or corporate accounting experience and a knowledge of IFRS)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (both oral and written) required
- Strong technical proficiency with web applications and MS Office (strong Excel skills)
- Ability to multi-task as well as meet short deadlines in a demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Solid analytical skills and judgment - strong attention to detail
- A team player
Candidates who are able to start work immediately with the relevant experience are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257