Finance Business Analyst 4:3
- Well- renowned financial institution
- Opportunities to work with Front Office users
- Dynamic and high performing work culture
My client is a global a global investment bank with strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are expanding their business within Asia Pacific region and looking for a solid finance business analyst to be part of their expanding team. This individual will be involved in the finance transformation process and working closely with the technology and finance team.
The Business Analyst role looks after the functional requirements of the Finance module as part of the strategic Trade life cycle solution
The role requires deep expertise in MUREX Finance module, market products (FX,FI,IRD etc.) knowledge and an overall understanding of working of balance sheet , profit and loss etc. under the finance function.
The role's primary responsibility is to capture requirements, perform analysis, give design inputs and help with test strategy and implementation support. The role reports to the Stream lead for Finance. This role will have a focus on the Business Solutions & Business Process streams.
This is a role that will require engagement with relevant business stakeholders and then work closely with the delivery team as well as relevant Technology partners, to ensure timeliness and quality of the delivery.
The role will have a focus on ensuring business stakeholders are prepared for all changes - good communication skills are essential
- Degree in Accounting / Finance/ Business or its equivalent professional certificates
- 6+ years BA experience ideally in a MUREX3.1 Finance implementation. Experience of working in projects, and project managing small Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact with Business as well as Technology Stakeholders in the organization, including senior management
- Domain knowledge of Finance module in MX3.1, and basic understanding of the finance function is a must. Solid understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working on mid to large sized projects. Deep subject matter expertise in at least one of the below asset classes MM/FI/FX/IRS. Experience working with Murex implementations, ideally MX3.1 and a minimum of 4 years.
- Experience with MX3.1 migration, leading or working as a business analyst in the finance stream. Knowledge of trade lifecycle events and management of these in an STP process. Deep understanding of trade and sub ledger accounting. Experience of implementing trade, position and cash reconciliations in TLM. Ability to speak with finance and come up with a design that will reflect the general ledger requirements to migrate on to MX3.1
If you are interested, Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com or +65-68545654. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.