Finance Business Partner - Commodities Trading
- Leading Global Commodities Trading Firm
- High Performing Team
- Great Career Progression
My client is a leading global agricultural player, they're currently looking for a motivated finance business partner to join one of their high performing business units.
This role works closely with the front line stakeholders of the business unit with a focus on controllership & business partnering. The incumbent would look after the monthly reporting with oversight of a shared service team and also work on the budgeting, variance analysis & financial planning. Lastly, this role would also cover process improvements and related projects where applicable
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 5+ years' of relevant experience
- Experience with Commodities is ideal
- Knowledge of Agriculture is a plus
- A bachelors' degree in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good multitasking skills
- Good communication skills required for this role
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.