|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$200000.00 per annum|
Our client, a US MNC specializing in the manufacturing of industrial components, is looking to hire a Finance Director to be based out of their manufacturing facility. This role will be the head of finance for the site operation and will be managing a large team of highly trained accountants.
Reporting into the CFO, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Developing strategic plans and partnering with business leaders to provide operational support
- Provide oversight and support to regional manufacturing facilities. Provide guidance on matters relating to costing and process improvement
- Train and mention a team of about 7 junior finance staff on daily financial and management reporting
- Support cost saving initiatives and lead cost controlling activities
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related field
- Minimum 10 years of well-rounded finance experience with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role
- Must have prior experience in a manufacturing set up
- Ability to travel overseas from time to time
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Job reference no 43037
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506