|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$200000 - S$250000 per annum|
Our client are a privately owned and fast growing retailer with an excellent brand presence and ambitious international growth plans. With an expanding footprint across South East Asia and Australia they are now looking to hire an exceptional Finance Director to assist the CEO in driving the business forward, opening additional stores, looking at potential acquisitions and a stock market listing.
The Finance Director is an integral part of the leadership team and will take overall responsibility for the financial and risk management of the company. You will be developing the financial and operational strategy, improving existing processes, and providing commercial insight to the CEO and investors. In addition, you will be leading the finance team across the region and supporting growth, as well as establishing robust financial processes in new markets.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified accountant (CA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent), ideally with an MBA
- At least 15 years progressive finance experience, including 5+ in leadership roles
- Experienced within FMCG, Retail, F&B or related consumer focused industry
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership capabilities
- Commercially focused, able to see beyond the numbers and provide business partnering support to the group
- A strong work ethic; someone who is excited by both the opportunities and the challenges that come with being part of a fast growing, agile business
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710