- Global Investment Firm (PE)
- Newly Created Role
Our client, a global investment firm, is looking a finance executive for their Singapore Office. Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, this individual will be responsible for preparing management accounts, budgeting, forecasting and regulatory capital stress testing.
To qualify, ideally individuals must possess:
- Degree in accounting or finance and/or equivalent accounting professional
- Minimum 5 years' experience, across international banks / brokerage firm / PE firm / other financial institutions
- Experience in Sun Accounting, MS Excel, Powerpoint
- MAS FMC reporting and system migration experiences
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills and be a good team player
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward a copy of your full CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1981753
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend