Finance Governance and Control Analyst (6 months contract)
This is a 6 months contract maternity cover position.
The Finance Governance and Control function is responsible for monitoring controls within Finance. This would include setting governance and monitoring compliance with accounting, regulatory and balance sheet control policies to ensure integrity of the bank's financial statements.
We are looking for an analyst to be part of our team, who will be assisting with preparation of management control packs and review of control issues.
- Preparation/Review of management control packs, which includes Letter of Representation and Asia Markets Risk & Control pack.
- Monthly Asia Control Highlights and Quarterly Asia Control pack - production of the monthly pack highlighting key control updates and quarterly metrics pack supporting the financial reporting key risk framework for circulation to Asia Pacific Financial Control management.
- Control Related Projects / Initiatives - Assist in specific initiatives aimed at continuously improving the control environment; identify areas of potential control weakness and propose viable solutions to strengthen the control environment within Finance.
- Work closely together with other areas within Finance, as well as Operations and Risk Management to implement best practice policies.
- A good degree in Finance, Business, Accountancy or related field of study. Demonstrated knowledge of Finance processes & Controls
- Strong ability to multi-task and deliver on time
- Keen analytical skills and the ability to challenge current processes and develop recommendations for alternate solutions
- Ability to communicate and work collaboratively across multiple internal stakeholders. Strong organizational and management skills
- Strong background in functions such as controls or internal/external audit
- Prior experiences in Financial/Product Control in investment bank (3-4 years)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and excel
- Additional qualifications such as CFA/CPA will be favorably considered
If you are an experienced Audit or Financial Control person and is fine with a 6 months contract, please write in with your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.