|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$96000 - S$120000 per annum + Variable Bonus|
- A leading international law firm
- International office presence
- Wide range of industries portfolio
Our client, a well established international law firm with the presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East is now looking for a Finance Manager to join their team here in Singapore. This will be a great opportunity to lead the Singapore's finance team, oversees SEA offices and bring the business to the next level.
Reporting to the Managing Partner in Singapore and Head of Finance in the UK, the Finance Manager is responsible to manage a team and responsible for Singapore's finance operation. You will be managing the daily financial accounting and month end activities and work alongside with Global finance team in UK and APAC. You will be managing the cashflow, perform forecast budgets and analysis, introduce best practices and controls, and statutory reporting. You will also work closely with the billing team to ensure the billing process is effectively managed.
- Experience working in partnership, professional services or legal industry will be highly preferred
- Experience in managing multiple entities and jurisdictions
- Good persuader and confident presentation skills
- Good time management and stakeholder management skills
- At least 8 years and above experience in a financial controlling function
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email email@example.com and quote job reference SXM44921
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1106632