|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$80000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
- Global Investment Bank
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Senior Stakeholder management
My client is a global investment bank with offices in North America, Europe and Asia and looking for a strong finance person to join their business. The incumbent will need to provide professional, efficient and high quality financial insights and analysis to frame and influence business decision. You must also be an effective communicator with good stakeholder management with the senior management team with the ability to translate financial numbers to meaningful presentations for senior management such as CEOs and CFOs.
Reporting to the VP Finance and working very closely with the Group Finance team on reporting issues. You will face off senior regional stakeholders and keep them abreast of performance overview of the region.
To qualify individuals must possess
- Relevant financial management and accounting experience and qualifications (ACA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience from financial service industry doing financial reporting
- Sound understanding of IFRS and the Bank's accounting policies
- Experience in preparing statutory accounts of banks or Financial Service Industries
- Good understanding of financial services products
- A high degree of integrity and the ability to challenge the views and actions of others in a constructive manner.
- Excellent communication skills, able to convey complex messages quickly and succinctly to various senior stakeholders
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874