- Flexible working hours
- Individual Contributor
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be tasked to manage a portfolio of subsidiaries and oversee all aspects of day to day financial and management accounting functions. Responsible for the financial management of the company's assets and organize financial verification. You will provide the company's financial report and management report to the board as needed and ensure relevant content reliability and accuracy. You will liaise with external auditors, bankers, tax agent , company secretary. In addition, you will carry out HR and general administrative duties if needed.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Degree in Finance , Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant with at least 3-5 years' relevant experience
- Confident personality with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Capable of working effectively in a multicultural environment, recognising the challenges that exist within a truly diverse workplace
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a must for liaising with accountant, tax advisor and clients in China
- Exposure to China GAAP is a plus
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: 1871855
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.