|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$6500 - S$7500 per month|
- Centrally located office
- Exciting and challenging working environment
- Attractive salary package
Our client is a consultancy firm with more than 30 years of history and 450 staff based here in Singapore. They provide outsourced consultancy advice to client within the Technology, Corporate Governance, HR and Finance space. They are currently looking for a Finance Manager who has experience in a face pace environment to join the team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this individual will be responsible for the full set of accounts, including month end closing, general accounting, AR, AP, GL and fixed assets process. This is a full scope of accounting role which is required to prepare the balance sheet, P&L statement, GST filling, audit schedules. To manage accurate and timely closing of books for the month and prepare financial reports. Provide support on ad-hoc Finance& Accounting related projects.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in finance field, ACCA or other professional accounting qualifications
- At least 10 years of working experience in Financial & Accounting operation, preferably in service firm/ shared service environment
- Working knowledge of IFRS, GST, Singapore tax, audit
- Proficiency in PC skills, Microsoft Office. Experience in Microsoft Dynamics, SAP BI preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate effectively within the team and other internal or external stakeholders
- Excellent analysis, organizational and planning, problem solving skills, proactive and self-motivated with ability to multi-task.
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: 1871855
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117