|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$7500.00 per month|
Our client is the leading MNC communications agency looking for a Finance Manager with a great career growth opportunity
- Full sets accounts - operations, costings, budgeting and taxation
- P&L and balance sheet
- Financial analysis and strategic planning
- Internal and external audit
- Day-to-day accounting and reporting functions ensuring timely and accurate information is available to management and client.
- Manage full-set accounts, accounting operations, costing, budgeting and taxation of the company to ensure compliance with internal policy, relevant regulations and requirements - keep teams informed of aged debt and potential collectability issues and liaise with AP shared service centre.
- Prepare and review P&L and balance sheet, identifying material variances vs forecast and articulating the results to management and leadership
- Track billing and client deposits throughout the month with an emphasis during month-end billing.
- Maintain accounting system on the accuracy of client revenue and billing plans, ensure month-end inputs are submitted and recorded.
(Reporting and Analysis)
- Provide key financial analysis to management for decision making and strategic planning.
- Assist with the development of monthly forecast and annual budgeting process.
- Partner with department heads and client leads for revenue tracking and forecast.
- Manage external audits ensuring regulatory requirements are promptly met.
- Liaise with tax agents and provide data for the preparation and submission of annual income tax.
Salary ranges from $6000 - $7200
Interested applicants, please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649