|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is in a one of the top 6 Media and Advertising group. Its a dynamic working environement and they are currently looking for a Finance Manager to lead the finance team that focus on financial reporting.
- Preparation of various reporting deliverables for quarterly and statutory accounts
- Responsible for day-to-day financial operations and reporting process
- Perform analysis on various consolidated financial drivers for management reporting purposes
- Ensure statutory reporting requirements are met timely and accurately across a rapidly growing number of international operating locations and closely monitor the status of each project
- Develop policies governing revenue recognition and transaction approval, capital expenditure
- Participation in the annual budgeting and forecasting process including creation of budgets, consolidation of operating budgets.
- Act as key point of contact for annual audit, completing audits through preparation of work papers, information gathering, data analysis and fielding questions from auditors.
- Liaise with financial institution on all banking related matters.
- Lead weekly update meetings on status of ongoing projects.
- This role will report to the CFO as well as local GMs.
- Any ad-hoc project
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; Professional Certification or MBA highly preferred
- Experiences in APAC finance and accounting environment is a plus.
- Able to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver on multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism and accuracy in work at all times
- Has positive attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills, highly adaptable and diligent