|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$8000 - S$9000 per month + Variable bonus|
Our Client is a leading MNC in the Medical Device Industry, listed on NY:SE with over 10,000 employees and presence in over 100 countries globally.
Reporting into the APAC Finance Director, and managing 3 direct reports, you will oversee the general accounting function for 2 entities:- 1)Singapore trading entity, which include Asia Distributor markets and 2) the APAC Regional office entity. You will be a key business partner to Singapore leadership team. You will lead the month end closing process, be responsible for financial and statutory reporting and work alongside the regional FP&A team for management reporting, business analysis forecasting and budgeting. You will ensure compliance with tax, local regulations as well as internal controls. You will make recommendations for improvements to internal controls and processes. You will take a lead with Singapore treasury matters and be involved with S&OP process.
- 3+ years' Experience in a Management role within a commercial MNC
- Degree and above. CPA/CA/ACCA
- Strong operational accounting / internal control skills
- Knowledgeable on accounting standards - preferably US GAAP
- Managed 3-5 people
- Strong experience with ERP systems
- Bubbly and enthusiastic personality
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and meticulous
- Working well under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Collaborative team player with leadership qualities.
- Shorter notice period preferred
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117