A growing fund management is on the lookout for a Finance Manager.
The incumbent report to top Management based in China. He/she will also do the following:
- Implement workflows and systems in accordance with business strategies and policies related to commercial banking/finance
- Be responsible for the financial health of the company.
- Produce financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research.
- Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or CPA equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience in accounting, business, economics, finance
- Able to perform under stress with critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin, both written and verbal;
- Meticulous and well-organised
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.