|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$75000 - S$80000 per annum|
A growing fund management is on the lookout for a Finance Manager.
The incumbent report to top Management based in China. He/she will also do the following:
- Implement workflows and systems in accordance with business strategies and policies related to commercial banking/finance
- Be responsible for the financial health of the company.
- Produce financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research.
- Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or CPA equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience in accounting, business, economics, finance
- Able to perform under stress with critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin, both written and verbal;
- Meticulous and well-organised
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980